New Workshop Series: Every Brand Needs a Point!
If you are curious as to why a recent Gartner CMO survey put brand strategy as the number 1 strategic priority for 2021 - ahead of subjects like market analytics, marketing operations, and digital commerce - then my new series of workshops will be of interest to you.
BRAND STRATEGY IN A SINGLE DAY!
Using the proprietary Brand Arrow® framework, individuals and teams from different companies will be able to define the building blocks of their brand in a single day. Over the course of a day, which will be over Zoom, you will be able to:
1. Capture a Vision for your business your whole team can understand and head towards.
2. Identify your Drivers (assets) to reach the vision and the Barriers (issues) that could stop you.
3. Describe your Benefits and Features, what problems are you solving, and how you solve them.
4. Define your 5 most compelling Key Messages that will shape your website and marketing collateral.
5. Nail an Elevator Pitch - 100 words that define the customer problem and how you uniquely solve it.
6. Define a Value Proposition that makes you relevant to customers and different from the competition.
7. Prioritise your Key Customers and identify the characteristics they all share.
8. Create a set of Brand Values to be a benchmark for your team and a hallmark for your customers.
All of the above can be put to immediate use in shaping copy for the website, communicating your key messages and making sure all the team get behind a shared vision for the brand. The day is costed to be as accessible as possible with prices starting at £900 for a single delegate which drops to £675 for Chartered Institute of Marketing members. Places are limited, and only three are planned for this year, so don’t leave it too long before registering which you can do here.
BRAND STRATEGY TASTER
If further convincing is needed of the merits of a brand strategy then have no fear as there is also a free 2 hour taster Zoom workshop that goes through the building blocks of a brand strategy as well as giving delegates a chance to explore some of the tools for their own businesses. Again, I am running a limited number of these workshops, so if you would like to attend, please do register here. Over the two hours the workshop will:
introduce the role and benefits of brand strategy
explore how it delivers strategic and financial value
define the key elements that make up a brand strategy
show how brand strategy can drive key messaging
share how it can impact broader business processes
explore how a brand strategy can shape your business
I will then lead an interactive session where delegates will be able t put theory into practise and explore how a brand strategy can deliver value to their own organisation.
If this piques your interest and you want to find out more about brand strategy, why not have a look at my YouTube channel where I have posted a series of short video that explains the role of brand strategy and the benefit it delivers to the whole organisation.
Bruce M McKinnon is a Brand Strategist and author of the award-winning book ‘What’s Your Point?’ that can be purchased from Amazon. The book explores how brand strategy can fuel business growth, referencing some of the world’s most successful brands as well as sharing case studies from his own global consulting practice.